Yield: 4 servings
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- 1 cup Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsps Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Cumin, ground
- 4‐6 Tbsps Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Combine all ingredients together and pulse in a robot coupe mixer until all ingredients are combined until mixture is smooth with a touch of texture.
2. Form into patties and freeze for 2 hours.
3. Place on an oil lined foil sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes.To Serve:
Serve with Toasted Buns, Pickles, Aioli, Lettuce, Tomato.