Savory Yogurt with Toppings
Yield: 4 - 6 servings
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 16 ounces plain Greek Yogurt
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup cucumber -chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives - sliced
- garnish with fresh mint or dill
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- ⅓ cup fresh pesto
- ⅓ cup toasted pine nuts
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbls toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbls poppy seeds
- 1 Tbl dried minced garlic or onion
- 1 Tbl Maldon sea salt
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- Prepare the yogurt in a glass bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Prepare your favorite ingredients in small bowls.
- Serve on a tray with small parfait dishes and let everyone create their own savory parfait.
SEE OTHER BRUNCH RECIPES